- → Our JH Preferred Remodeler status means that our craftsmen are well-trained. Plus, many of them have been with us from the start.
- → We're easy to reach. Your lead siding professional will give you his direct cellphone number, and Lake Charles Area Manager Travis Diekmann can also be reached at (409) 293-9561.
- → Our lifetime warranty on labor defects applies to every siding product to safeguard against any flaws in the workmanship.
- → Our no-money-down payment policy means that you don't pay until your new wood siding installation is completed to your satisfaction.
- → Our owner, Doug, contacts every customer at the end of the project to make sure they are happy with our service.
The Wood Siding Experts
Wood siding is common on historic homes and is a common choice for bringing a historic aesthetic to newer architecture. Wood siding styles range from board-and-batten to clapboards, shakes, and shingles. The wood can often be pre-primed for added durability.
The JH Preferred Remodelers at M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows will help you choose the optimal wood siding for your project. As a local installer, we know what wood species are readily available and appropriate for use in the Lake Charles climate.
We're also ready to perform your wood siding maintenance services, from major repair work to simple periodic upkeep. Occasional power-washing will eliminate stains, sealing/staining will ward off moisture and fading, and painting/caulking will sustain the wood's structural integrity.
Weather or Fire Damage? We'll Help You File a Claim.
Avoid paying out-of-pocket if you don't have to -- we will help you determine if you're eligible for a claim. We can even help you file your claim. (Call us for more details.)
Our contractors replace and siding in the Lake Charles area, including but not limited to the following communities: Moss Bluff, Prien, Carlyss, Westlake, Sulphur, Vinton, Iowa, Bell City, Welsh, Jennings, Egan, Lake Arthur, Dequincy, Kinder, Cameron, Oak Grove, and Grand Chenier.