Vinyl Siding Benefits Your Home
M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows uses siding that adheres to strict National Fire Protection Association requirements. That means our siding is flame retardant to help keep your home safe.
In addition to its safety benefits, vinyl siding has several other advantages over other types of siding:
- → Customization: Vinyl siding comes in a wide array of colors and styles to accent your Lake Charles home, regardless of its style.
- → Longevity: Vinyl siding stands up to the harshest weather and retains its color for years.
- → Easy Installation: Vinyl siding updates your home's aesthetic quickly, installed with a loose-nailing technique to allow for temperature-related expansion and contraction.
- → Effortless Maintenance: Vinyl siding never needs paint, and a simple periodic wash will keep it fresh.
We run a fully-staffed office waiting to take your call at (337) 436-7151. Lake Charles Area Manager Travis Diekmann can also be reached at (409) 293-9561, and your lead service professional will provide his direct cellphone number.
- → We help you work with your homeowner's insurance to determine if your new vinyl siding is eligible for a claim under your policy, and we'll even help you file a claim if needed. (Most insurers cover re-siding in cases of weather or fire damage - call us for information.)
- → We offer a lifetime warranty on labor defects for every siding product we install, in addition to the lifetime transferable manufacturers' warranties on the siding itself.
- → We don't require a down payment to begin your re-siding project, and we bill you nothing until your new vinyl siding is completely installed to your 100% satisfaction. → We want to make sure your experience is great -our owner, Doug, will personally call you once your siding is installed. He wants to make sure you're completely satisfied with your new vinyl siding.
M & M Roofing, Siding & Windows can install solid core-insulated vinyl siding for a "greener" option that will lower your energy consumption and cut your heating/cooling costs!
Our contractors install, replace, and repair siding in the entire Lake Charles area, including but not limited to the following communities: Moss Bluff, Prien, Carlyss, Westlake, Sulphur, Vinton, Iowa, Bell City, Welsh, Jennings, Egan, Lake Arthur, Dequincy, Kinder, Cameron, Oak Grove, and Grand Chenier.